Challenge: Our Federal Health & Human Services client needed IT support for 10,000 employees on multiple campuses. The abrupt shift to working-from-home due to Covid-19 posed many questions surrounding how staff could access IT support. Challenges to be considered included tech support availability & expense, meeting CDC guidelines, and the sheer volume of employees who needed support.
Solution: HumanTouch created a Kiosk as a Service solution and Smart Locker, which enabled live technicians to support a vast number of employees 24/7/365, safely and effectively through centralized Kiosks. Smart lockers provided IT device replacement, low-touch PC upgrade/refresh and Executive Care support. Connect2IT! kiosks provide live IT support on secure networks giving federal staff a high-quality socially distant customer service experience.
Value Added Outcome(s):
- Gain economies of scale by reducing cost of on-site support
- Reduce costs associated with missed tech support appointments (no appointments necessary for the use of the Kiosk)
- Enhance asset tracking, reduced costs of shipping and/or lost inventory
- Enable equipment service, repairs, and replacements with zero-contact
- Deliver Section 508 and ADA Compliant IT services
- Compatible with PC & iOS/Android devices